Made from 100% recyclable materials, Ecowall Translucent Wall Panels create a unique design while maintaining energy efficiency and maximum light transmission. Ideal for commercial applications and projects with LEED requirements, Ecowall’s minimalist system pairs Insulbar® thermal break technology with polycarbonate panels to create a sleek, modern look for innovative building projects.
What is an Ecowall?
The LEED friendly alternative to traditional fiberglass systems, Ecowall™ panels offer low u-values and high light transmission with a crisp, clean appearance. As a locally fabricated, 100% recyclable product, Ecowall™ can help you to achieve LEED credits at a competitive cost point. Requiring only a perimeter frame with panel lengths up to 40’ results in a minimalist, modern appearance. Our system is perfect for retrofit applications where existing structure must remain in place. DĀLYTE’s Ecowall™ panels introduce high quality, glare-free diffused daylighting into your space, which is proven to increase productivity and comfort while minimizing eye strain.
- Highly efficient Insulbar® structural thermal break technology
- NFRC testing to meet 2018 IECC energy codes
- 10-year hail warranty
- Easy installation. Can be field fabricated
- Fully tested for air/water/ structural performance per ASTM E-283, ASTM E-330, ASTM E-331
- No exposed fasteners
- Stocked in clear and dark bronze anodized finishes
- Custom powder coat and Kynar finishes available to meet AAMA 2603-2605
- Custom and standard colors (clear, opal and green) available
- Skylights using multiwall polycarbonate are also available